Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award - check out these other great blogs!

Thank you to Louanne at My Kindergarten Kids blog and Michelle at What I learned in Kindergarten blog for choosing my blog to receive the Versatile Blogger Award!
(This award involves a) linking back to the person who nominated you, b) telling 7 things about yourself and c) passing along the award to 15 newly discovered blogs and letting them know you nominated them.

7 Things about me!
1) I am a wife and mom - two fabulous kids ages 17 and 14 and a great hubby of 22 years.
2) I have been a teacher for 21 years - fourth grade, first grade and most of my years in kindergarten.
3) My husband and I own a heavy equipment and tractor salvage business and I am the bookkeeper.
4) I love my Macbook, my iPad and my iPhone - do you see a theme? One word: SYNC!
5) I am addicted to taking photos - of everything!
6) I have had a kindergarten website for since 2001 - www.abc123kindergarten.com.
7) I love organizing and rearranging.

15 Blogs I love to visit:
1. Chalk Talk: a kindergarten blog
2. Growing Kinders
3. I HEART CRAFTY THINGS
4. Keen on Kindergarten
5. KinderGals
6. Kindergarten Crayons
7. Mrs. Wills Kindergarten
8. Whoo loves kindergarten?
9. Mrs. Lee's Kindergarten
10. Clutter-Free Classroom
11. Doodle Bugs Teaching
12. Digital Kindergarten
13. Mrs. Jump's Class
14. Lil' Country Kindergarten
15. Kindergarten Kiosk

Happy Teaching!
Patsi K in MN

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this award! I just blogged about it here.

    Blessings,
    Marlana
    Lil' Country Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete