Thursday, August 18, 2011

Energized for the New School Year

I had such a good time connecting with old teaching friends and meeting new ones today at Dr. Jean's workshop. She is so full of energy and genuine. It was fun to be reminded of why we do what we do - for the KIDS! When I saw her 10 years ago I had a photo taken with her (which I am trying to locate) and we took one today. I'm sure neither of us have changed!

I can't wait to try out some of the new ideas I learned today. I will try to post some pics of things next week. I did some website updates {click here} regarding back to school and more will be coming - I start with kids on September 7 - teacher workshop the week before and my cheerleading coaching season is in full swing - so I have a few things on my "to-do" list! Check out Dr. Jean's website if you haven't connected with her lately - she is so generous - check out the July 2011 link for a great Parent Power Pak.

Happy teaching!
Patsi K in MN

No comments:

Post a Comment